Have you heard? Season 1 was awesome. Can you help with Season 2?
[iframe style="border:none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5099632/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/standard-mini/tdest_id/448900" height="100" width="480" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Hi and welcome to Who Cares? What's the point?
Season 1 is in the bag - and here's the run down of the shows I have broadcast so far:
- Dr Matt Williams, New Zealand - What influence could climate change have on human aggression?
- A/Prof Claire Vallotton, USA - Father's parenting stress and toddler language development
- Prof Frank McAndrew, USA - The psychology of creepiness
- Dr Michael Philipp, NZ - Emoticons and emoji make your face muscles twitch
- A/Prof Brian Sharpless, USA - What do we know about sleep paralysis?
- Laurie Parma, UK - Mapping the link between biodiversity and our wellbeing
- Prof Sam Wineburg, USA - How to tell the difference between fact and fiction on a 'post-truth' internet
- Dr Eva Neely, NZ - What do we know about how food is used to foster social relationships for young women at school?
- Dr Bertel Teilfeldt Hansen, Denmark - Does turning to clocks back for winter-time lead to higher rates of depression?
- Dr Toby Mundel, NZ - Is there a link between dehydration and our experience of pain?